From Fashionistable

From Fashionistable

From Fashionistable
I am back in the UK. But before I show you what I have been up to since I have been back I have 2 posts from the Dam to share with you. Lucy became a treasured friend while I was in Amsterdam. Her enthusiasm is infectious. She is bubbly, creative and was so full of info about Amsterdam she made life so much easier for me. In fact just before I left I helped her set up her own blog called an extra pair of hands. She certainly was for me. Check her out and give her the extra encouragement we all need when we start out. Lucy loves vintage and does it very well she describes her style influence as mix and match but loves the ladies of the 1950's. Originally from Hextable in Kent, Lucy has lived in Amsterdam for the past 5 years. On her creative side she was a member of the Michael Clark Company with whom she toured Europe. She is also a qualified flower arranger. Show me a creative who doesn't have more than one string to their bow. At the moment she is working as a recruiter for an Ad agency. When I asked her, her favourite place in Amsterdam she said her new home with her boyfriend and their dog. Lucy's surprise was that she has had this hair colour for over 20 years. She was very young when she started colouring it. 
In the 1st image she is wearing a scarf and top from Waterlooplein Market, American Vintage cardy, 1947 limited edition 501 Levis which were a present from her boyfriend. Her boots were a present from her Grandad "I have had them them for a while..."and her bag is from Zara. In the 2nd shot/s she is wearing a coat she bought while I was there it is a beautiful vintage swing coat. Everything else she is wearing in this shot is vintage too. In the 3rd shot her dress is from ASOS, and shoes and bag are Zara scarf is vintage.
 
Top