It’s been such a long time since I last posted. Over a month.  Shame on me...  But I just haven’t had the chance, and I haven’t been in the mood.  Work is sucking up all my energy and leaving me with almost none. I’m mentally exhausted half the time, and can’t put together my words, to create a nice post. I have so many ideas, so many things to share, but can’t let them out. Working is hard. Working is exhausting. Working is no fun. Work is work. From 8.30 am to 6 pm, 5 days a week.   Are we born into this planet to sit in an office from our early twenties till we retire, serving the corporate world? I don’t think so.  But what can we do to make our lives more interesting and more fun? “Hobbies” is the key word. We all have things we love, things we are interested in.  It can be anything.  Painting, drawing, crafts, playing tennis, volleyball, swimming etc. I don’t count reading and listening to music, because they are two essentials that humanbeing needs to nourish its soul with. 

As we rapidly approach Fall, seems like a new year is beginning.  Schools start, vacation time officially ends and we begin a new year.  While we are entering a new season, there are so many things in my head.  Like I want to include sports into my life till the day I die.  I used to be a swimmer, then I quit.  Throughout years, I went to the gym during periods of my life and these last two years I’ve been practicing Pilates.  However, I want to get back to swimming so I’m in search of a good swimming pool with a good gym.  So, this is one of my goals this year.  Then comes nourishing my soul with good books.  These days I’m  into world history; I want to have a better understanding of the world history to comprehend today’s dynamics in which we live.  Oh, I used to be an avid sketcher.  I used to draw and sketch for hours a day, but then guess what? I stopped drawing after I began working.  Work takes all the life energy out of you and transforms you into some person that you are really not. Some may not agree with me. There are zillions of people out there, who love what they do, or they don’t mind working in a corporate world.  But I do. In short, those are my goals for the new season. 
 
Saying "goodbye" to beautiful summer



Welcoming Fall...



 
 
What are your goals? Do you have any ideas how to create a better life for yourself and for the ones you love?

Stay in happiness...
 
Top