Le Fashion Blog Sofia Coppola Fashion Quote You're Considered Superficial Silly If You Are Interested In Fashion But but I think you can be substantial and still be interested in frivolity photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Sofia-Coppola-Fashion-Quote-Youre-Considered-Superficial-Silly-If-You-Are-Interested-In-Fashion.jpg
Le Fashion Blog Sofia Coppola Fashion Quote Interview Magazine Portrait Reed Krakoff Coat Adidas Sneakers Minimal Classic Style photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Sofia-Coppola-Fashion-Quote-Interview-Magazine-Portrait-Reed-Krakoff-Coat-Adidas-Sneakers.jpeg
Quote Design: My Own | Photo: Interview

"You’re considered superficial and silly if you are interested in fashion… but I think you can be substantial and still be interested in frivolity." - Sofia Coppola

As some of you may know, Sofia Coppola is one of my top style muses. This past week the online fashion community celebrated her birthday and I happened to come across this quote on Garance Doré. It definitely hit close to home, as I often find myself defending the world of fashion and blogging to people outside of the industry.

What do you guys think about this quote? Do people ever not take you seriously because of your love-of or connection to fashion?
 
Top