Me and my husband went on a summer vacation in Valencia, Spain at the beginning of this month.  Loved everything about it. Such a nice city, nice people and environment.  certainly a very fun experience. I love Spanish. People were always very helpful, and we didn’t experience anything bad.  Especially, if you live in a huge city like Istanbul, a calm and small city like Valencia is just perfection.  Everyday we spent some quality time at the beach.  Every morning we took long walks on the sandy Valencian city beach Playa La Malvarrosa followed by refreshing swims in the sea, followed by delicious lunch at the coastal area.  Then we did what Spaniards do after lunch: Siesta! It was great. After siesta time, we would head back to the beach and walked a long rout, followed by swimming.  A few times, we went to the Old Town, the city center, and the amazing Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias.  Incredible architecture.  I got to practice my Spanish a lot. I can almost say, that I didn’t have to speak English at all.  That was such a fun experience.  I just love Spanish. I won't post many photos, but here are a couple:

view from our hotel room


Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias overview
 
 
Hemisferic
 
 
 
 
Top