So London Fashion Week has passed and I've gotta say I'm extremely pleased with the collections. Plus i'm so happy about the percentage of monochrome and white-on-white pieces I have seen throughout the last couple of weeks as this means my wardrobe is safe the way it is for another year! As depressing as it sounds, colour really isn't my thing, but Erdem really pulled it out the bag when it came to the battle of monochrome this season and this puts a smile across my face.

 The only thing that could have been improved over the week was the typical September weather, but that's no shock to us Brits. Despite the pouring rain, I was lucky enough to attend a number of Fashion Scout shows which I will do a separate post on. For now, here are the a few of my favourite pieces from the BFC shows throughout the course of the week...
post signature
 
Top