From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
The weather was beautiful if somewhat cold, Flavia certainly knows how to look wonderful while keeping toasty. She was sitting having coffee with her friend and fellow blogger Anne Jonsson when I spotted her. They have just started a blog called mobileuploads.spotlife.se. ( I just popped over there and they have already posted about meeting me - its your turn next time Anne :-)) As it is so cold out right now when I asked Flavia what her style influence was not so surprisingly she told me keeping warm. But she also likes to be casual, smart and chic. She is in her 1st year of a 3 and a half course studying business. So far both Flavia and Anne say their favourite place in London is a nightclub called Cuckoo. Originally from Rome her favourite place there is the Trevi fountain. Her surprise was that she can speak 5 languages. That will come in very handy when she eventually goes into business. Flavia is wearing a hat from Christies, Ray Bans, coat from AC Bang, Zara boots and is carrying a Chanel bag.

I have another Guest Blog post up today over at Tell Us Fashion.
 
Top