From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
So fashion week comes to London today. Let the show begin. I spotted Isabella from quite a distance. I am loving the knee socks over tights thing that is going on at the moment and it was what which I  spotted first and had me dodging traffic to get to her. Isabella is a model and was on her way to a casting, we may well see her on the catwalk at some of the shows. Originally from Germany she was born in Bonn and grew up in was formally East Germany now all Berlin. Isabella is also a student at Kings College studying Geography. Her style influence comes from the diversity of London. Favourite places in London are Nottinghill and the East. Isabella's surprise was that she is also a singer/songwriter and is in a 10 piece band called Miss Terry Blue. She is amazing, clever, talented and beautiful.

I have a very busy few weeks now with London, Milan and Paris fashion weeks. Please be patient with me, I will comment back when I can. Wish me luck, lots of energy and most of all good weather. Xxxx
 
Top