These days I'm quite obsessed with asymmetrical skirts. I find them very feminine and versatile.  Recently I got my self one, a coral colored pleated one, which I can't wait to wear! Here are a few examples of the asymmetrical skirt. They can be worn many ways. Usually they're recommended to be worn with heels but I think they'll go quite alright with flats as well. So go grab a casual simple tee in neutrals and get on your heels or flats, and enjoy being asymmetrical!

Bugünlerde asimetrik eteklere iyice takmış durumdayım.  Bu etekleri oldukça feminen ve kullanışlı buluyorum.  Geçenlerde kendime mercan renkli ve pileli bir tane aldım, işin doğrusu giymek için sabırsızlanıyorum!  Asimetrik etekleri pek çok şekilde giyebilirsiniz.  Genellikle topuklu ayakkabılarla giyilmesi tavsiye edilir ama bence babetlerle de gayet hoş olurlar.  Eee ne duruyorsunuz, naturel tonlarda t-shirtünüzü kapın ve topuklularınızı ya da babetlerinizi geçirin ayağınıza ve asimetrik olmanın tadını çıkarın!









 
Top