Me and my husband will be on a weekend get-away in Cesme, Turkey in about 2 1/2 weeks. It was such a sudden plan, as I was checking my mail on my Blackberry, I saw this groupon for the lovely hotel we stayed in last summer.  We were so happy with the hotel, the overall staff and the environment, we were thinking about going there sometime in the future again. However, we weren’t thinking about it this summer.   So when I showed the groupon to my husband, he said, let’s go,  so we’ll be going in a couple of weeks. :)
These days I’m so busy at work :( I can barely read through blogs I follow, and clearly I haven’t had any time to update my blog.  That’s really annoying; especially just as I have started a blog as a new blogger... Anyhow, when I can rest my mind from work, I’m keep thinking about what to take with me for our short little get-away.  I want to pack very lightly, so can’t decide what to take with me.

Today I bought another asymmetrical skirt, that I saw at online Mango shop.  And it was on sale. What more could I want? :)



And here are some pictures of the hotel, which we will be going:





photos taken from www.sisushotel.com



view from the room


the lobby



and the beautiful Hagia-Yorgi Bay


 
Top