The weather has been a killer these days. Incredibly hot and humid, a little unlikely for June. Hopefully, this is not an indication of the upcoming months... If July and August is going to be even more hot and humid, don’t know how we’re going to cope with it. 
Since the weather conditions are unbearable, I can only think of wearing skirts, shorts and dresses and stay away from pants! I have a few pastel colored jeans and I find myself not wearing them in the summer at all and just wearing them in spring or early fall...  I just can’t stand my legs being trapped in pants.

So, here I want to share with you some shorts and some of my favorite ones. I think I’m going to start searching for a perfect pair of lace shorts, since I’m falling in love with them more and more each day.

Here we go:

Havalar bugünlerde oldukça bunaltıcı gidiyor.  İnanılmaz derecede sıcak ve nemli, ki Haziran ayı için pek de normal denemez.  Umuyorum önümüzdeki Temmuz ve Ağustos aylarının hava durumunun bir habercisi değildir bu yaşadığımız sıcaklar... Eğer Temmuz ve Ağustos daha da sıcak ve nemli olacaksa, gerçekten yandık demektir :)

Hava şartları böyle seyrederken, benim giymek için tek düşünebildiğim etekler, elbiseler ve şortlar!  Pastel tonlardaki jeanlerimi yazın hiç giymediğimi farkettim geçenlerde, genellikle ilkbahar sonu ve sonbahar başı gibi giyiyorum sanırım.  Bacaklarımı bu sıcaklarda pantolonların içine hapsetme fikrine bir türlü  ısınamıyorum.
Dolayısıyla yeri gelmişken ben de sizlerle birkaç şort modeli paylaşmak istiyorum, ve tabi ki en beğendiklerimi. Sanırım dantel şort avına çıkacağım bu yakınlarda, zira her geçen gün daha da çok beğeniyorum bu modeli.
Haydi gelsinler:

Floral shorts












my favorite floral short- isn't this so cute??

Here are some denim shorts:












Some random






And here are my latest obsession- lace shorts:












and just love these!!!



 
Top