As you may or may not already know, I am unstoppable when it comes to picking up the odd little treat for myself - what I like to call 'goodies'. Over the past couple of weeks I have treated myself to these great purchases, justifying to myself that I 'need' them. I'm so pleased with all of these buys which is why I have decided to include them in a post! I hope you enjoy!

1. Duck Egg Blue Silk and Lace Bra - I've been after some cute bras for quite a long time as mine seem to get ruined when my fake tan rubs off on them - does anyone else have this problem?! I am quite fussy with my underwear so when I spot something I really like, I get it when I have the chance. This cute number is from M&S. I find their underwear so comfy and they also fit really well. It is quite pricey, however worth the extra if you're willing to pay for good quality! They didn't have matching undies in my size, however I will be purchasing them very soon.

2. Gold Stacking Rings - These are very fashionable at the moment and I can't believe it has taken me this long to buy a set. These ones were an absolute bargain off eBay - I got 3 rings for 99p! They took a while to get here as they were from Honk Kong, but with free postage I can't complain! You can buy these here

3. Gold Triangle Hand Harness - This is another cute piece of jewellery I managed to find on eBay for £1.49, again with free postage. It is such a simple way to add character to an outfit which I love! It's quite difficult to get on yourself, I do need an extra hand with mine - but again, so worth it! You can buy this one here

4. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Pressed Powder - I've been looking for a powder that really works for my skin type for such a long time. I have tried brand after brand in search of a powder to set my foundation, look flawless and not too 'cakey', remove shine and have that extra staying power. I've known all along that this one from Mac is the best one out there, I just couldn't bring myself to pay the price for it. I got this one in duty free at the airport before my hols as it was slightly cheaper. I've gotta say, now I really know how amazing this product is, I will be using this from now on and happily pay that extra for it! It buffs on beautifully and doesn't look like powder at all, it's more like silk. This one is in shade medium plus. 

4. Ren Revitalize Nightcream - Skincare is such an important thing for me and I really believe that natural products are the best for you. I prefer to buy expensive face products as I know they are good for me and I am going to get the best results. Ren is definitely one of my favourite skincare brands as it is 100% natural ingredients and they give amazing results. I've never had a night cream before and I think that this is an important step of my day and night routine. This one allows me to wake up feeling fresh and I have noticed that extra glow to my skin. It is suitable for all skin types.

5. Real Techniques Expert Brush - So I do have a slight obsession with makeup brushes. I have spent hundreds on MAC brushes which I do love, but I've been wanting to try Real Techniques for quite some time. They are cheaper too which is even better! I have been using this expert brush for my foundation and it is AMAZING - better than any other brush I have used. I got this one from boots for £9.99 - I recommend it to anyone who wants flawless foundation. 

Thank you for reading!
post signature
 
Top