Hey guys! I wanted to share this outfit with you to show the kind of look I go for when I'm off out for a special occasion. Last night out went out for a meal and drinks for my friends birthday so I took the opportunity to dress up and wear something quite fancy. I also curled my hair in rollers and took extra time on my makeup (I am going to do a post on my heated rollers soon so stay tuned!). These pictures are pretty bad I know, I was in such a rush and literally took these shots in the space of a minute without realising how awful the lighting was. But oh well, better than nothing! I'm also in love with my new jacket which I got the other day in Primark for £22. It's a size 14 as they didn't have any 8's left - I'm loving it oversized though! This whole outfit is 75% Primark also! Bonus!

Waterfall Jacket: PRIMARK
Lace Blouse: PRIMARK
Monochrome Trousers: H&M
Heels: PRIMARK

post signature
 
Top