Hey there, everyone! I'm practically about to melt into the asphalt; it's incredibly humid in Istanbul these days, making it unbearable to live in.  I've seriously begun thinking about fall, and wearing cooler clothes.  My pink blazer, for example :) I couldn't have possibly worn it in this ridiculous weather! So, she's (it's a she, come on, it's pink!) patiently waiting in my closet till the day she'll come to light. I have a few more items in my mind that I want to check out this week, so we'll see. Perhaps I'll be lucky in finding the stuff I have in my mind. Like this t-shirt from Zara!




Let's put shopping aside, after all, it's most of us girls' small talk, right? Let's see what other news I have..
 

I've started going to the gym two weeks ago.  With all the equipments and stuff, and a closed pool, which is incredibly important for me! 

Uhmm... Yesterday I had my above shoulder length hair cut into a very short bob. Meee like it :) My husband likes it. He likes short hair anyway.  Mom liked it. We'll see how people in the office will react tomorrow :) Who cares, but I think I was getting used to having some hair to play around with.  I feel a bit awkward now.  Luckily my hair grows really fast, so by the time spring comes, I'll have the same length hair back. :)

So what have you been up to?


Thanks for reading!

source: pinterest, zara
 
Top