What's a New Year without a mega wish-list to kick it off? Christmas has left me well and truly broke, but whats the harm in a few fancy treats to oneself (other than a broken bank account of course)? Here is my desired wish-list for January 2014!
1. One of the most wanted items on January's wish-list is the Canon 5D Mark ii. My current DSLR is way past it's time, after having it for a good 5 years, it's time for an upgrade and this camera caught my attention after reading it's ratings. Hopefully I will be uploading some mega high quality images this year!
2. Black ripped skinny jeans are a classic look at the moment. They look great with anything and you really cant go wrong with a pair of good comfy skinnies. These are from Topshop.
3. River Island Clean Silver Knuckle Ring - I love silver jewellery at the moment and this ring can make any outfit look just that extra bit striking. You can buy this one from Asos for just £5!
4. The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum has been on my wish-list for months, and now that they have brought out this advanced formula I have to have it. I have tried the samples and I must say I noticed a difference in the radiance of my skin after one night of use. Still trying to find the £50 to spend on this however...
5. Olivia Burton Gold Watch - I really do need a watch as my River Island MK dupe is just not working for me anymore. This is a really gorgeous watch and I would very much like to have it please! You can get it from Asos for £95.
6. I do love a good foundation. I tend to go for the dewy finish on my skin, and this Nars Sheer Glow foundation does exactly that. It's just a shame it's so pricey (around the £30 mark).
7. With the cold weather, I'm stocking up on nice jumpers to shove on with skinny jeans. This Weekday grey sweater caught my attention - £55
8. Finally, another big part of my wish list is these Stella McCartney Ecoleather Combat Boots. No I can't afford these at £675 but I really NEED to find a good replica. I have seen on Choies a very similar pair, however I have heard very bad reviews and they don't look good in the flesh. If anyone knows of where I can get a good pair, feel free to comment and I will love you forever!
What's on your January 2014 wish-list?