From Fashionistable
The surprising thing about both my ladies today is that they both learnt how to do their hair on YouTube. Emma (my 1st lady today) told me that vintage is totally her scene. She always wears vintage even to work and she is a company director of a language training company. She said that modern clothing is just not cut so well. The hat she is wearing was one of her very first vintage purchases it was expensive but worth it. Emma is also a dancer and showcases dances from the 20's to the 50's and has been dancing for the past 7 years.

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Felicity was one of the exhibitors at the festival. She designs and makes these wonderful hair accessories and trades as Now Voyager. Her dress is from Judys Affordable Vintage Fair who was another trader she is traveling with and it has a petticoat underneath. She told me she wears a petticoat most days. She also told me she does crazy things like when she got married to her high school sweetheart they went to LA to tie the knot. She got married in a Vivienne Holloway 1950's dress. Her favourite item is her wardrobe as she love dressing up. She said "I love to open my wardrobe. It makes me happy."
 
Top