From Fashionistable
Nicola made me smile when I asked her about her style inspirations. She told me that there are a lot of things going on in her head. That London inspires her a lot and said you can be whatever character you want to be on what ever day you choose. When I asked her what character she is today she said "today I am a liquorice allsort. The coconut one with the black bit in the middle". Her favourite place in London is crossing Waterloo bridge on a Sunday. I so understand this, it is an amazing place to be at the best of times as you can see a lot of the big London landmarks from here. Her surprise for us is that she says, she is not cool really as she is really into musicals. The favourites at the moment being Westside story and Oliver. Nicola's cardy  is from Miss Selfridge, she bought her skirt in a car boot sale in Battersea, boots are Topshop and belt All Saints.

Remember there are 5 days left to the 1st Filofax (Red Chameleon) giveaway draw. To enter you must follow me here on Blogger and on Bloglovin and let me know when you have done both. Good Luck.

 
Top