From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable
In the shots today Gemma is carrying the Black Chameleon Filofax. When I asked her if she would help me with the challenge she told me she usually carries her own Filofax with her all the time. Gemma is a stylist with Carol Hayes Management. Amazingly she is also a blogger but this was pure coincidence as I didnt know until we had finished taking the pictures. She is new to the blogging world her site is called Wear is it from. When I asked her to tell me something surprising about herself her friend said "she doesnt eat any vegetables." Gemma confirmed this saying that she does not eat any fruit, veg or salad. Gemma is originally from Glasgow so when I said "so deep fried pizza for you then?" She said "oh yes." She also told me she subscribes to National Geographic and that when she tells other people in the fashion world they usually find this surprising. I find that surprising as I subscribe to it too. Gemma's favourite place in London is the Secret Garden in Regents Park. Her style influence is her Grandma she said "I wear a lot of her stuff". She much have a pretty stylish Grandma then. Gemma is wearing a top and jeans from Topshop, shoes from River Island and her necklace says Taken and was a gift from her husband on their wedding day.
Couldn't resist showing you a close up of Gemma's shoes and toes. Very colourful.



From Fashionistable

 
Top