Wow! It’s been so long since I last posted... I just can’t seem to find any time, which is unacceptable in the blogging world; I know... These passed weeks, work has been very tiring and very annoying.  With our new manager, things just have gone out of hand and we are constantly doing nonsense stuff.  So this sucks the energy out of me and leave me with an emptiness.  But I’m determined to shake that off and be a devoted blogger from now on.  No matter what the circumstances are, I need my own space here...  And the support of my beloved readers!

 
Today I’d like to start with oversized sweaters.  I find them  super cool and chic.  They flatter almost every body type and you can be comfortable and chic all at the same time.  Wear them with very skinny jeans, leather leggings, with mini skirts or dresses.  Don’t forget those biker boots to go along with :) However, you can also wear them with boots with chunky heels or a la Parisien chic, with ballerina flats.  Today I wore my mustard colored oversized sweater with dark green skinny jeans, golden cap toe nude ballerinas and black leather jacket.   Tell me,  how would you style them?

 Here are a few examples of oversized sweaters:



Mango

Mango

Marc by Marc Jacobs


Stella McCartney

Wildfox

Wildfox










Stefanel




Zara


ph: web

 
 
Top