Start spreading the newsI am leaving today I want to be a part of itNew York, New York                                                                         F. Sinatra
Yes, I am leaving to NY, not today but on Tuesday. I am doing a post on it today as I may not have time to do one on Monday; in fact, I definitely won't have the time! :) I'm an honest person, can't fool no one :) 
Evet, NY'a gidiyorum, bugün değil ama Salı günü. Postumu bugünden hazırlamamın sebebi ise Pazartesi büyük ihtimalle post hazırlamaya vaktimin olmayacağı; işin daha gerçeği, hiç vaktim olmayacak! :) Dürüst bir insanım, kimseyi kandıramam :) 



I will tell you guys all about it when I come back.  My trip won't consist of only the city, but will include also the upstate. I'm so eager to see all that scenery and beauty up there as well as the chaos of the city! 

Döndüğümde tüm detayları sizinle paylaşacağım.  Seyahatim sadece NY City'den ibaret olmayacak, upstate denilen NY eyaletinin kuzeyini de gezeceğim.  Şehrin kaosunun yanı sıra Upstate'in barındırdığı tüm güzellikleri ve manzarayı da görmek için can atıyorum! 







Gotta start planning on what to pack! See you later! 
Şimdi gidip valizimi planlamam gerek! Görüşmek üzere!



Thanks for reading!

 
Top