Wow. Where has this year gone?! I cannot believe it's September already and how I'm already thinking about Christmas and my wish list. I've moved back to London in my new house which I am really excited about. I've been so busy getting my bedroom set up, settling in and attending London Fashion Week that I just haven't had a spare minute to blog. Apologies! I'll do a post on LFW soon also so stay tuned for that. 

There's so many things I want and actually need at the moment that I haven't been able to afford due to my lack on funds (sad face), however I always put together a wish list so I can visualise my yearning pieces, but don't we all?! Here's a list of my aspiring things for September:

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 - This is one of the most popular and talked about current makeup items of this year and I can't believe I still haven't got my hands on it! I love neutral eyeshadows because they enhance my blue eyes and these shades just look gorgeous. I've heard great things about this palette however the price tag isn't so attractive. This retails for around £35 but luckily I've found an awesome deal on eBay for £17.80 here.

2. Larson & Jennings Leopard Watch - I've needed a new watch for ages but I have struggled to find the perfect one. When Daniel Wellington bought out his classic style watches I fell in love, however Larson & Jennings have taken it to another level. I have a love for leopard print so this watch is perfect for me. At £180 I'll have to put it on the Christmas wish list and hope the boyfriend coughs up (dreaming). You can buy it on their website here.

3. Sleek Contour Kit - Sleek have really upped their game recently by bringing out some gorgeous products. This contour kit has been a big hit, and with my obsession for popping cheekbones, it's straight on my wish list. It comes in light, medium and dark so it's suitable for all skin tones. At a bargain price of £6.49, you can grab it here.

4. Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm - I'm a sucker for skin products and balm cleansers are the bomb. They're silky smooth on the skin and extremely thorough in removing the last traces of makeup. I've read some amazing reviews on this product and I can't wait for my current cleansers to run out so I can justify ordering it. Made with all natural ingredients and essential oils, I'm sure this will be worth the wait. Buy 100ml for £34 here.

5. Studded Ankle Strap Heels - The Valentino Rock Stud collection is completely mind-blowing, we all know that. As much as I want to pretend I could afford the real thing, I have to be true to myself and find an alternative. I found these on eBay and I think they're a pretty good dupe? You can buy them here for £19.99!

6. Zara High Collar Faux Leather Top - I don't think I need to explain this item. It's just amazing. Thank you Zara. Link here for £49.99.

7. Missguided Checked Trousers - This print is so in right now and these trousers are so cool. For £18.99 you can buy them here.

8. Topshop Lip Crayon in Royal - I've wanted a deep red matte lipstick for a while but haven't seemed to find the perfect one. This crayon by Topshop is perfect and I know it would be a lot easier to apply than a lipstick. It's only £7 and you can buy it here.

post signature
 
Top