We, fashion enthusiasts, all have a few favorite designer handbags in mind that we lust for.  The very top of my list is reserved for the oh-so-amazing Reed Krakoff bags. I totally go crazy over them. I know it sounds so vain and shallow to go crazy over a handbag and I’m waaay deeper than that, but there is something so stylish and cool about them that just makes me want them more and more each time I see a Reed Krakoff bag.  I just have to be honest and “shallow” I guess... :)


Let’s put Mr.Krakoff aside for now and have a look at these beautifully cute teeny tiny handbags.  Many fashion houses have designed the mini versions of their iconic bags, which I believe they’re really worth paying some attention to.  



First of all, they’re designer items.  Second, they’re in a miniature size, that makes them less dramatic and more sporty in my opinion. They are almost like a young, hipster version of the grown-up bags.  Just drop them off your shoulder or put them across your body and you’re ready to go by carrying the minimal essential stuff with you, making everything lighter.  Don’t you feel lighter, already? I do :)



I’m not praising these miniature baggies just because I own a Mini Hamilton by MK, I just love the feel of being lighter and not having to carry your life with you, when you take our “normal” or big bag with us. 








So, considering all these cute and practical pros, what do you think about the mini versions of famous designer bags? 

photos: google images


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Top