I don't know how many times I can apologize for not blogging regularly for some quite time now; for some quite loooong time in fact. I know, I'm terrible.  My first excuse was being too tired from my previous company; then the excitement and planning of my trip to NY, then changing companies, then just silence... This blog is supposed to be a blog for all the fashionizers out there; it speaks for itself - Fashionize Life! Yes, live your life fashionably, find a touch of fashion and art in every part of your life. It can be clothes, accessories, the cafe you go to regularly, the coffee you drink, whatever you can think of. However, lately this blog has been all about Procrastinize Life! I think I've gotten that desease called Procrastinating.  It must be it. Otherwise, I can't explain why even though I think of writing everyday, I just don't write a single darn word to my blog. Nope, can't think of any other reason other than the desease called procrastinating. Is there a cure you know that it treats it instantly?? If so, please comment below and share it with me! I need it desperately.

Lately, all I've been doing is trying to adjust to my new work environment and do shopping on the weekends. I mean, too much shopping. Arghhh... I got a few t-shirts from Mango, a cobalt blue dress from Topshop.  Then a pair of floral canvas shoes.  And a couple of pencil skirts for work.  The piece I loved the most is the dress from Topshop. It's great with nude heels to work and great with a pair of ballerinas just to have some leisure time out. It's not currently available on Topshop's online shopping page but you may still want to check it out from time to time from here. I won't bother posting the photos of the other stuff I got, just picture a few comfy slouchy t-shirts with cute prints on a couple pencil skirts one in a pastel pink and the other in a gray. Thanks :)


Besides shopping like a freak and trying to adjust to my new work place, I'm obsessed about having a vacation time off. 













Me and my husband are invited to a wedding in the cute Aegean resort area Cesme near Izmir in about a month. So, we will start our vacation from there and probably continue onto Bodrum.  Yay! This young lady needs some sea, breeze, sand, sun, and fun! Oh, sea and breeze, that reminds me of the Seabreeze road in Rochester :) Yep, my mind is all over the place. I guess I need to relax and have some fruit after posting on Procrastinize Life, err, Fashionizelife! :)

Thanks a lot for reading and waiting patiently for my next post! You guys are the best!


P.S. Google Friend Connect won't be available as of July 1st. I know, that sucks; but if you want to continue following my humble posts, which I hope you do, please import your blogs to Bloglovin via this link. You can also subscribe with your e-mail, so that you can get my updates to your e-mail. Whichever you wish to do :)

source: google images, pinterest
 
Top