LIFE'S A BREEZE.

Wow another outfit post AND a an outfit with colour! I'm doing good! This is just something light I shoved on today to keep me cool in the heat. I wanted to share this one because I've had this blazer/top/jacket for quite a while now and I don't think I will ever get bored of it (despite the fact my boyfriend says I look like I work in a supermarket every time I wear it). It was £2 from a charity shop a few years back and a bloomin good purchase if I say so myself - I always get comments when I wear it. Usually, I wear it open like a jacket over a vest top, but today I decided to wear it differently. I'm kind of lovin the oversized look. Overall this is a good look for summer at a bargain price!

Blazer/top: CHARITY SHOP, Oversized Shorts: MONKI, Sunglasses: PRIMARK, Flatforms: H&M, Rings: PRIMARK, EBAY, CHOIES

 
Top