MAY'S INSTAGRAM.


We are so lucky to have the power to reach out to a number of different audiences through todays advanced social media, and Instagram is definitely one of my favourites. For me, it is a great way to source awesome imagery and inspiration - not forgetting stalking my favourite celebs and fashionistas! Over the past year I have become super addicted to uploading an image based diary of my day-to-day life through the touch of my iPhone, aspiring to inspire others and to gather some pretty memories. Since my account has become more fashion based, and slightly more appealing, I have decided to post a brief summery of my fave Instagram uploads throughout the last month - enjoy!

If you like what you see - check out my profile!

http://www.instagram.com/natjedwards / @natjedwards 

Aslo I love browsing through good imagery so please leave your usernames as I would love to check them out!

Love, Natalie x

 
Top