EN: I sometimes think to myself, why do I even bother blogging, I will never become a popular blogger like some out there. I didn't start blogging to become popular or anything; it's just that I often feel like nobody is even bothering reading my blog. That leads to this strange feel that I have been getting lately. The feeling of blogging for nothing, for randomness... 

TR: Zaman zaman neden blog yazdığımı sorguluyorum.  Hiçbir zaman popüler bir blogger olmayacağım; hoş, blog yazmaya bu amaçla başlamamıştım zaten, ancak sanki kimse uğrayıp da yazılarımı okumuyormuş hissine kapılıyorum ara sıra. Bu da son zamanlarda hissettiğim tuhaf hislere yol açıyor.  Bir hiç için blog yazmak, denizde kaybolmak...

ESP: A veces yo pregunto a mi mismo, por qué escribo este blog. Nunca voy a ser una popular blogger como unas que estan. No he comenzado blogging para ser popular, pero de vez en cuando yo seinto como nadie esta leyendo mi blog. Y esto conduce a los sentimientos extraños que yo tengo en estos dias. Como quedarse en nada...

EN: This confused feeling might be the reason of lack of posts for the past couple of months in this very blog of mine.  Seems like there is an unknown path that I'm walking on, without knowing where it will lead me to. Let me tell you, it's not a nice feeling. :)  

TR: Bu karmaşık hislerim de son zamanlardaki fazla post yazmama nedenim olabilir. Adeta bilinmez bir patikada ilerliyorum. Belirtmeliyim ki, bu his hiç de hoş bir his değil :)

ESP: Tal vez, esta sea la razon que no habia escribido mucho en los pasados meses.  Es como adelantar a desconocido.



EN: But one door leads to another one, so maybe there is a reason for me to blog.  Perhaps I just have to continue with writing and share my ideas, my perspective and of course style opinions and favorites. :)

TR: Ne var ki, bir kapı kapanır, diğeri açılır.  Belki de blog yazmamın bir nedeni vardır.  Belki de yazmaya devam etmeli ve sizlerle fikirlerimi, kendi penceremden bakış açımı ve tabi ki stil önerilerimi paylaşmalıyım. :)

ESP: Yo se que, una puerta abre a otro.  Quizas, hay una razon que estoy escribiendo.  Quizas, tenia que continuar a escribir a este blog y compartir mis ideas, perspectivo y opiniones de estilo :)

EN: I want to thank all, who takes the time to read my posts.

TR: Vakit ayırıp postlarımı okuyan herkese teşekkür ederim.

ESP: Quiero dar las gracias a todos quien da el tiempo y lee mi blog.

Photos: Pinterest
 
Top