I haven't been in the mood for blogging for the past few days.  I shouldn't neglect my blog, but I have... Sorry for that :) 

Spring is just around the corner, with all its preggy kitty cats on the streets (yes, kitties are an Istanbul fact :) ) and the sun winking at us occasionally.  I'm pretty much eying the spring shop windows and getting more and more excited about the beautiful weather waiting for us.  So, inevitably I had to do a post on spring jackets! I love all those light-weight pastel colored jackets out there in the stores, shouting "Buy me! Buy me!" Well, folks, I can't buy all you guys, just a couple maybe :) 

In fact, while I'm eying these beauties constantly online and in the stores, I wanted to inspire you with my styling ideas here on my blog. Hope you like them as much as I do! 

Have a nice weekend! 














photos: web, sets: by me


Thanks for reading!
 
Top