Our hair is one of the most important accessories that we own.  So we do and want the best for it.  Some of us can't stop without changing their hair color or style throughout the years and some of us are quite conservative in changing our hair.  I'm one of those who gets bored very easily of their hair and just want to cut it all out, and I do :) For the past few years I've had my hair in various lenghts and styles of bob; I just love the bob hairstyle. However, I think I'm in the direction of letting my hair grow out for a few months maybe till summer and see how it goes.  I must admit that I'm beginning to get bored of short hair, because of the lack of styling opportunities.
Anyway, I'd like to share with you guys FW 2012 upcoming hairstyles. I see that blunt bangs, sleek ponytails, low volume, bouffants, and bobs are the most trendy styles for this season. So here are some ideas for you, if you're planning on doing some changes in your hair.

 
 
Saçımız en önemli aksesuarlarımızdandır. Dolayısıyla da onun için en iyisini ister ve yapmaya çalışırız.  Bazılarımız rengini ve modelini değiştirmeden duramazken bazılarımız ise bu konuda daha muhafazakardır.  Ben ilk gruba girenlerdenim. Renk konusunda bir çılgınlığım olmamakla beraber modelinden çok çabuk sıkılıp hemen gidip kestirebilenlerdenim :)  Son birkaç yıldır saçlarım farklı boy ve modellerde "bob" modelinde.  Bu modeli çok çok beğeniyorum.  Ancak, 3 ay önce kestirdiğimden bu yana sanırım saçlarımı biraz uzatma yönünde ilerliyorum; yaza kadar uzatıp o zaman duruma bakacağım :) Açıkçası her ne kadar çok sevsem de kısa saça şekil verebilme ve farklı modellerde kullanabilme şansımız pek olmadığından biraz sıkılmaya başladım.
Lafı uzatmadan, 2012 Sonbahar-Kış sezonunda öne çıkan bazı saç akımlarından bahsetmek istiyorum.  Kalın ve belirgin kaküller, hacimsiz saçlar, tepesi kabarık modeller ve "bob"lar oldukça trendy modellerden.  Eğer saçlarınızda değişiklik yapmayı düşünüyorsanız aşağıdakiş bu modellerden ilham alabilirsiniz.
 
 
 Blunt bangs:
 






Bobs:










Bouffants:







Hair ornaments:





Icy Blonde hair color:







Low volume:









 Sleek ponytails:





ph:web


and this is my hair 3 months ago :)  (sorry for the weird background)



and this:



Thanks for reading :)
 
Top