One of my latest obsessions is leather pencil skirts.  I absolutely love them and can’t wait to get my own piece!  You can wear them in many different ways.  For the office, you can pair your pencil skirt with a crisp white button down shirt, or with a more flowy feminine blouse and either way, you’ll look fabulous.  For the weekend or for drinks with your friends, you can wear your leather pencil skirt with an oversized cozy sweater and a pair of slipper loafers.  Remember, the main piece of your outfit is the skirt, so be sure to keep the whole outfit subtle and go with the neutrals.  However, you are free to add a pop of brightness and color with your bag or accessories. 

As this skirt is very very popular this season, we see it on almost every celebrity, which by the way, I think Gwyneth Paltrow rocks the look fabulously.

Here are a few photos that I picked out and some ideas on how I’d wear the skirt:
 




 









 
ph: web
 
Top