Are you one of those who sits infront of her closet and stare at it for minutes and minutes, wondering what to wear the next day? :) I doubt it's just me :) Most of the time, I think about what to wear the next day on the way back home.  Err, that's about 50 minutes from work to home; so that gives me quite a bit of time to think :) Most of the time I create this virtual closet in my head and mix and match stuff, which most of the time it works! However, some days when I'm not in the mood or just can't figure out what to mix and match, then I'll spend some precious minutes infront of my closet after dinner! I hate that... I truly do :) Because each time I get infront of the mighty closet, I feel like I'm being sucked up in it and just drown in clothes.  I even sometimes think that maybe not having so many stuff would be so much easier on life :) While writing these lines, I realize that I still haven't figured out what to wear tomorrow, The Dark Monday :)   Have you?  :)

Here are my few ideas on work attire, depending on your work place. 

Tell me if you like any of them :)


Siz de benim gibi gardrobunun önünde uzuuun dakikalar geçirip ertesi gün ne giyeceğini düşünenlerden misiniz? :) Bu konuda yalnız olmadığımı hissedebiliyorum :) Çoğu zaman aslında eve dönüş yolunda ertesi günün kombinasyonunu kafamda tasarlamış oluyorum.  Ee koskoca yolda geçen 50 dakika, yeterince uzun bir zaman bence. Fakat bazen de ya modumda olmuyorum ya da bir türlü bir şeyler tasarlayamıyorum ve netice olarak da akşam yemeğinden sonraki değerli dakikaları gardrobumun önünde geçiriyorum.  :) Devasa gardrobun beni içine çekerek kıyafetlerin içinde boğduğunu hissediyorum bazen.  Hatta ara sıra aklımdan, daha az eşyam olsa belki herşey daha rahat olurdu, diye de geçirmiyor değilim.  Bu satırları yazarken yarın, yani Kara Pazartesi ne giyeceğimi henüz kararlaştırmadığımı farkediyorum.  :) Peki ya siz?

Resmi, yarı resmi ve daha rahat iş ortamlarına göre birkaç kombinasyon hazırladım sizler için. 

Beğendikleriniz olursa lütfen söyleyin :)



These couple are for the semi-formal work places:
Yarı resmi ortamlar için:



For more formal places:
Resmi ortamlar için:


And this is for more lucky ones, with a more relaxed work environment. Well, relaxed meaning maybe clothes-wise :)
Bu da daha serbest ortamlar için :) en azından giyim konusunda rahat, serbest diyelim :)



 
Top