How I wish I’d be here right now...  Although we still haven’t gotten a real cold fall season here yet, I already miss the sweetness of summer!  Who doesn’t really like summer anyway? :) My husband has been suggesting we should go to the mountains and enjoy some snow, but I’m really not into snow just yet :)

I’ve been having some rough days at work, trying adjust with leaving my comfort zone and stuff, leading to some levels of anxiety and oh I hate this word so much STRESS.  So I’m in desperate need of some refreshment.  Well, I’m not here to get your guys bored with my mumblings :) I was just going to connect these words with what I’m dreaming these days: A Beach Cottage, to relax and refill with energy.  Wouldn’t that be nice, huh? :)

Burada olmayı nasıl da isterdim... Henüz ciddi anlamda bir sonbahar soğuğu yaşamamamıza rağmen şimdiden yazın o tatlılığını özledim!  Kim yazı sevmez ki zaten? Var mı sevmeyeniniz? :) Eşim bir süredir karlı dağlara gitmemizi öneriyor, fakat ben henüz karı aramıyorum, istemiyorum :)

Bu aralar iş hayatı biraz zorlayıcı geçiyor ve bu da istemeden de olsa strese yol açıyor. Off bu kelimeden nasıl nefret ediyorum bilemezsiniz.  Dolayısıyla bu aralar ciddi anlamda yenilenme ve yenileme arayışındayım :) Sizleri sıkmak değil amacım, sadece bu cümleleri bir yere bağlayacaktım: Güzel bir plaj evi, dinlenmek ve enerji ile dolmak için :) Güzel olmaz mıydı, sizce de? :)






 
 
 







 

 



ph:web

Thanks for reading! :)

                                                                
 
Top