How's your week going along? Busy? Fun? Fabulous? :) Mine is busy but pretty much OK. I have some ideas flowing around my head and I need to create some time to realise them. So my mind is a bit busy today :)

So, going back to our topic, fashion, I want to tell you guys how much I like the asymmetrical skirts and dresses. Yes, still :) Not tired of them yet.
I know that the asymmetrical skirt/dress trend it getting a bit old, but I still love them. And as long as I love something, it doesn't really have to be up-to-date.  I still enjoy wearing my asymmetrical skirts :)
Today I want to show you some of my styling ideas of the asymmetrical dress/skirt in a fall appropriate way. And a couple of my outfit photos. Let me know what you think :)

Haftanız nasıl geçiyor? Yoğun? Eğlenceli? Harika? :) Benimki yoğun olmakla beraber gayet iyi gidiyor.  Kafamda milyon tane uçuşan fikir var ve bunları hayata geçirmem için de zamana ihtiyacım var :) zaman yaratmam şart. Anlayacağınız bugün zihnim çok meşgul, çok :)

Konumuz olan modaya dönersek, hala asimetrik etek ve elbiseleri çok sevdiğimi söylemeden geçemeyeceğim.  Henüz bıkmadım onlardan :)
Asimetrik etek/elbise trendi biraz miadını doldurma yolunda gidiyor ama ben hala seviyorum.  Bir şeyi çok seviyorsam trendi geçmeye yüz tutmuş olsa dahi ben keyifle kullanabilirim onu. 
Bugün sonbahara uyarlanmış asimetrik etek ve elbise kombinleri paylaşmak istiyorum sizlerle.  Ayrıca benim üzerimdeki kombinasyonu da.










 
 
Top