Sports have a very important place in our lives. Well, it should :) Our bodies aren’t meant to just sit around all day and vegetate on the couch for hours. When you do, they will give us signals that things aren’t going well.
To be healthy both physically and mentally along having a fit and toned body, doing some kind of sport is very important. There must be something that you like to do. It may be swimming, tennis, pilates, running, etc.

I swam for years and I’m still benefiting from it. For the past 2 years I’m practicing pilates and started running 2 months ago :) Running along the coast is so soothing and refreshing, you can’t imagine :)
A few days ago the WTA was organized in Istanbul, so since I brought the subject to sports, today I’d like to talk about tennis. Although I’ve never played tennis, I find tennis very elegant because of the muscle groups it develops. Of course I must admit that, the clothes have a big impact on my preference :)

I’d like to show you some of my favorite tennis clothes and clothes inspired by tennis.
Tell me how you like them :)


Sporun hayatımızdaki önemi yadsınamaz. Vücudumuz bütün gün kıpırdamadan oturmak veya yan
gelip yatmaya programlanmamış olduğundan hareketsiz ve sporsuz kaldığımızda bir süre sonra arıza verir.  Fiziksel ve ruhsal açıdan sağlıklı olmanın yanı sıra fit ve sıkı bir görünüm için spor yapmak çok önemli. Sevdiğiniz bir spor muhakkak vardır. Yüzme olabilir, tenis, pilates, koşu...

Ben yıllarca yüzdüm ve bunun nimetlerinden faydalanıyorum. Son 2 yıldır ise pilates yapıyorum ve buna son 2 aydır koşu da eklendi :) Sahile inip koşmanın ruha ve vücuda ne kadar iyi geldiğini size anlatamam :)
Geçtiğimiz günlerde WTA organize edildi Istanbul’da; ben de hazır konu spordan açılmışken bugün tenisten bahsetmek istiyorum.  Hiç tenis oynamadım, ancak çalıştırdığı kas grupları açısından çok zarif buluyorum bu sporu.  Ayrıca pek tabi ki kıyafetlerinin güzelliği de ayrı bir konu :)

Bugün beğendiğim tenis kıyafetleri ve tenisten ilham alınmış kıyafetlere yer vermek istiyorum.
Bakalım beğenecek misiniz :)



















Beautiful Maria :)







Stella McCartney has some really nice tennis clothes!





ph: web


and here are my styling ideas :)




Thanks for reading :)

 
 
Top