Today I’d like to write about a miracle exercise, Pilates.   My first time with Pilates was about a year and a half ago. I went to a Pilates studio for about a couple of months.  You won’t believe how it changed my body in that short period of time! First, I must say, that I don’t have a weight problem but I wanted to be more toned and fit.  I used to be a swimmer years ago but haven’t been doing any sports for about 4 years.  When I started the exercises, first I noticed the changes in my abdominal area because you mainly use your core muscles.  Then noticed changes all over, getting even more toned day by day.  After I stopped going to the studio, I’ve been practicing it at home almost regularly.  I sometimes stop due to mood changes  :) but I try to do it as regularly as I can. Believe me, the outcome is the best reward you can get.
Let me add though, Pilates doesn’t make you lose weight but helps you get toned and fit.  If you feel you need to lose weight, you’ll have to follow a special diet for it along with Pilates and some cardio workout.  However, if you don’t have enough time for cardio, you can add in about 30 minutes of daily walk to your workout routine and practice Pilates 3-4 times a week.   

Lately we’ve been seeing how Miley Cyrus got in shape with Winsor Pilates.  It’s actually the reason of this post.   She’s been on various internet news pages, on how she got back in shape really amazingly with Pilates supported with proper diet, as she was gaining weight for a while.  So I wanted to share with you guys her success story with photos.


Bugün sizlere mucizevi bir egzersiz türü olan Pilates’ten bahsetmek istiyorum.  Pilates’ ile tanışmam yaklaşık 1 buçuk yıl öncesine dayanır.  2 ay kadar bir Pilates stüdyosunda derslere katılmıştım.  O kadar kısa sürede ne kadar değişikliğe uğradığıma inanamazsınız! Öncelikle söylemem gerekir ki, kilo problemim yok fakat daha fit omak istiyordum.  Yıllar önce yüzücüydüm fakat yaklaşık 4 yıldır herhangi bir spor yapmıyordum.  Egzersizlere başladığımda öncelikle karın bölgesinde ciddi bir değişim gözlemledim, zira Pilates ağırlıklı olarak çekirdek kas grubu bazlı çalıştırıyor.  Ardından genel olarak bir fitlik hissetmeye başladım.  Stüdyoya gitmeyi bıraktıktan sonra evde devam ettirmeye başladım, ve arada hastalık, keyifsizlik vs. gibi durumlarda ara versem de genellikle düzenli devam ediyorum.  İnanın, sonuçları alabileceğiniz en iyi ödül.
Ancak, Pilates kilo verdirmez, fit olmanızı sağlar. Eğer kilo vermeye ihtiyacınızın olduğunu düşünüyorsanız özel bir beslenme programının yanı sıra biraz cardio ile desteklenmiş Pilates egzersizleri sizin için birebir olacaktır.  Cardio için yeterli zamanınız yoksa, günlük minimum 30 dakikalık bir yürüyüşle desteklenmiş haftada 3-4 defa Pilates yapabilirsiniz. 
Son zamanlarda Miley Cyrus’ın bir Pilates türü olan Winsor Pilates sayesinde nasıl fit bir fiziğe kavuştuğunu görüyoruz.  Bu postun yazılış sebebi de o aslında.  Çeşitli internet sitelerinde, son zamanlarda kilo almaya başladığından dolayı, doğru bir beslenme programıyla desteklenmiş Pilates egzersizlerinin kendisini nasıl fit hale getirdiği ile ilgili haberlere çokça rastlıyoruz.  Ben de sizlerle bu başarı hikayesini fotoğraflarla paylaşmak istedim. 




Before:




 
Top