Today I won’t be writing or commenting on anything, as I’m very busy with work and not in a good mood unfortunately.  So I’ll leave you guys with a few photos from the festival.

But I must mention, that Diane Kruger looks stunning with the season’s most popular color, sea foam or mint.  Her Giambattista Valli dress is just so dream-like .  Love it. And her make-up so fresh and soft looking. 
And the second name I have to mention is gorgeous little Eva Longoria. Her dress by Marchesa, which has an endless tail looks just fab on her. Go girl! That divorce has done you good obviously.

Diane Kruger




Eva Longoria





at dinner:


Tilda Swinton




Jane Fonda


 Jessica Chastain




Freida Pinto
   ( Her dress makes her appear heavier, didn't like it)
at dinner

and Diane again



have a nice day :)

 
Top