Such a beautiful day we have here today, lots of sunshine and warm weather.  So I got the chance to wear my tail hem pleated bright coral skirt, which brightened my day up in an instant with its great color.  I won't be doing an outfit post everyday, because I want to have a different perspective to my blog.  But I'll be doing one once a week. :)
So here are the key pieces to my outfit:

Bugün çok güzel bir hava var burada, bolca güneş ışığı ve sıcak hava :) Ben de havanın güzelliğindne faydalanıp kuyruklu asimetrik pileli eteğimi giyme şansını yakalamış bulundum.  Muhteşem rengiyle tüm günümü aydınlattı diyebilirim.  Hergün ne giydim postu yapmayacağım, çünkü blogumun sadece bir ne giydim blogu olmasını istemiyorum.  Fakat haftada bir gün ne giydim konusunu ele almayı düşünüyorum :)
Kıyafetimin anahtar parçaları:



 and this is how it looks like on me :)


Shoes/Ayakkabı: Steve Madden Mary Jane
Skirt/Etek: Mango
T-shirt/Tişört:Tulchan
Leather jacket/Deri Ceket: Mood by Derimod
Sunglasses/Güneş gözlükleri: Rayban Aviator
 
Top