I’ve always been a fan of white tees; but these days I’m totally obsessed with them, trying to find the perfect one.  I currently need a few silk ones and a couple simple cotton ones, as it never gets enough to have white tees in my closet.  I know, I know.. I’m terrible... :)

This simple piece is such a versatile one. You can wear them practically with anything. Shorts, jeans, pants, skirts, over bikinis, under blazers, etc.  Anything you can think of.  They can be played up with colorful scarves or with statement necklaces, while can be worn with any kind of blazers, cardigans or just the way they are: simply.  Simply white...

Beyaz t-shirtlere karşı her zaman ilgim vardı ancak son zamanlarda kelimenin tam anlamıyla takıntı haline getirmiş durumdayım.  Mükemmeli aramakla geçiyor günlerim, online veya dışarıda. Şu anda birkaç ipekli ve birkaç da sade pamukludan olanlarına ihtiyacım var.  Hiçbir zaman yeterince beyaz t-shirtüm olamıyor.  Evet, biliyorum, çok fenayım... :)
Bu basit ve yalın parça o kadar kullanışlı ki.  Aklınıza gelebilecek pek çok şey ile giyebilirsiniz. Şortlar, jeanler, pantolonlar, bikini üzerine, blazer altına vs. Aklınıza gelebilecek her şey ile.  Renli fularlar, şallar ile veya statement kolyeler ile renklendirebilirken herhangi bir blazer veya hırka ile de giyilebilirler, ya da oldukları gibi: sade. Sade beyaz...




























 
Top