MAC has a few new collections and I want to tell you about a couple.  First of all, I must say that I love MAC products and I only use MAC eye shadows, paintpots, blushes and lip glosses/lipsticks.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I don’t use foundation or powder, so I can’t comment on those products of MAC. But I can praise all the other products I’ve mentioned above.  The colors are just to die for.   Whenever I go to a MAC shop, I have to control myself from buying too many things; as it can add up and leave your wallet empty or your credit card overloaded :)

Here are some of the products that MAC released in their new collections:
MAC'in yeni çıkardığı koleksiyonlarından birkaçı hakkında yazmak istedim.  Öncelikle söylemem gerekir ki MAC ürünlerine bayılıyorum ve sadece MAC'in göz farlarını, far bazlarını, allık ve dudak parlatıcısı/rujlarını kullanıyorum.  Daha önceki postlarımdan birinde bahsettiğim gibi fondöten ya da pudra kullanmadığımdan bu ürünler hakkında yorum yapamayacağım. Fakat diğer yukarda bahsettiğim tüm ürünleri hakkında övgüler düzebilirim. Renk skalaları gerçekten kendimden geçmeme neden oluyor.  Ne zaman bir MAC mağazasına uğrasam kendimi çok fazla alışveriş yapmaktan alıkoymak için büyük uğraş göstermem gerekiyor; zira cüzdanınızı boş ya da kredi kartınızı şişik yapabilir :)
MAC'in yeni koleksiyonundan bazı ürünler:



 Angel


Peachstock


Saint Germain


Ravishing


Impassionade


Morange



Pink Venus eye shadow



Sushi Flower- eye shadow


So Sweet So Easy- Blush


Something Special- blush


Partial to Pink - cremesheen lip glass


Fashion Scoop- cremesheen lip glass





Immortal Flower- blush from Très Cheek Collection

Full of joy- blush


Mandarin- blush



Peony Petal- blush


Pink Tree- blush

 
Top