Good morning all, from a gloomy grey day.  As this is the last day of the weekday, I’m trying to plan my weekend.  What are your plans for the weekend?  I have been quite bored for the passed few days and I think I need to do some shopping to boost my mood :)  I know, I know, shopping isn’t a fruitful way to boost your mood but it can’t be helped... I’ll also draw some; I have these new great graphite pencils from Czech Republic,  I’m eager to try them out with a new sketching.  




Since I mentioned shopping, I must tell that, Mango has released its F/W preview a short while ago.  While we are waiting for summer to come, brands have already started to announce their previews for F/W.  I see that, tail hem skirts still will be in for a while; military inspired details, black and grey, and flared pants are what  cought my eye in the preview collection.

The collection will be available in July in the Turkish stores.



Gri ve kasvetli bir günden günaydın herkese.  Haftanın son iş gününe girmişken ben de haftasonumu planlamaya çalışıyorum.  Sizin planlarınız neler? Son günlerde çok sıkılıyorum, sanırım keyfimi yerine getirmek için alışverişe ihtiyacım var :) evet, biliyorum, keyfimi yerine getirmek için alışveriş çok iyi bir yöntem değil ama n’apalım...  Alışverişin haricinde Çek Cumhuriyet’inden grafitten yapılma yeni çizim kalemlerimle çizim yapmayı planlıyorum.  Kalemleri denemek için can atıyorum.
Alışverişten söz açmışken, Mango’nun sonbahar kış koleksiyonunun birazı geçtiğimiz günlerde duyuruldu.  Yazın gelmesini beklerken, markalar çoktan sonbahar kış koleksiyonlarını duyurmaya başladılar bile. Gördüğüm kadarıyla, kuyruklu asimetrik etekler bir süre daha gözde olacağa benziyor.  Militer detaylar, siyah ve gri renkler ile İspanyol paça pantolonlar gözüme çarpan diğer unsurlar.
Koleksiyonu, Temmuz ayında Türkiye’deki Mangolarda bulabiliriz.









 
Top