On one of Friday’s posts I mentioned, that shopping was the best cure for boredom and boosting your mood :) So that was what I did on Saturday.  My intention was to find white/off white/cream blouses, t-shirts but I wasn’t successful at finding them.  So I got other stuff.  Two skirts, a dress, a bag and 2 blouses in peach and mint.  The peach colored one is a peplum top actually.  I actually got into the peplum trend last summer, by buying a dress from Hakan Yıldırım for Koton line.  So this year it’s a top featuring this trend.

Well, that’s me :) getting distracted and buying other pieces that aren’t on the top of my list. :) But luckily they were all 50% off, so it was truly a deal.

Here are the pieces I got, and I may do a post with them later on. 


Cuma günkü postlarımdan birinde bahsetmiştim, alışveriş sıkıntıya en iyi gelen şey :)  E ben de Cumartesi gittim alışveriş yaptım. Aslında amacım beyaz, kırık beyaz ya da krem renkli bluzlar ve t-shirtler bulmaktı.  Fakat bulamadım ve ben de amacımdan saparak başka şeyler aldım. :) 2 etek, bir elbise, bir çanta ve 2 de bluz (biri şeftali, biri su yeşili).  Şeftali olan üst peplum.  Peplum trendine de ben aslında geçen yaz Hakan Yıldırım for Koton koleksiyonundan bir elbiseyle göz kırpmıştım :)
Bu alışveriş tam benlik bir hareket oldu  :) hedeften şaşıp başka parçalara yönelmek... Şansıma hepsi %50 indirimdeydi, o yüzden gerçekten de başarılı bir alışveriş oldu bu seferki. 

These are the two skirts that I got


The golden dress

Mint bag

And last year's peplum dress, mine is on the far left.

Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the tops that I got and couldn't find them online.
 
Top