Pheeew! What a busy day. Yesterday I was very busy, so I wasn’t able to write anything on my blog; and today I’m still busy and getting quite tired now.  I’d better write up a “new in” post, before I’m super dead from work :) 

I’ve been thinking of getting a pair of red flats, in soft leather. I find them very French Chic, very elegant.  You can wear them with dark skinny denims, or with pencil skirts – which I prefer pencil skirts with heels, but still flats can be worn too- shorts, dresses. But try to keep the whole appearance subdued, low-key.  Shoes will be the center of attention, so try to keep everything else simple and clean. Oh! And don’t forget the navy straps. They’ll look great with your red ballet flats :) err, maybe I should’ve said, with MY red flats ;) Yes, got them yesterday online from Mango, expecting them to arrive shortly :)

OK. now to the white tees, they’re from Bershka.  I desperately needed a couple, so went into Bershka yesterday evening, and found two that I liked.  One is a simple V neck short sleeved and the other slightly off shoulder one, again with short sleeves.  I couldn’t find any photos of them, and really don’t have any time to take a snap shot of them.  However, here are my red ballerinas :)

Have a nice day :)

 
Top