Today I want to show you guys my new tortoiseshell Firmoo glasses.  Courtesy of Firmoo, I just received my lovely pair and I must admit, I’ve never worn glasses before in my life and  I pretty much liked how these gave my appearance a whole new look :) I’m not sure if I’ll wear them often, but I can say that I will wear them from time to time to change my look for a few hours. What do you guys think?

Glasses are increasingly becoming must-have accessories for celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers. They instantly upgrade your look of modern, sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.
 
The glasses came in a hard plastic see-through case with an adjustment tool.  The shipment was super fast after they contacted me.  Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people worldwide.  You can choose and get your first pair of desired glasses by paying only for shipping!  Feel free to refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them.   So why not visit to pick out your own pair! 


Bugün sizlere kaplumbağa kabuğu Firmoo gözlüğümü göstermek istiyorum.  Firmoo.com’un denemem için bana gönderdiği bu gözlükleri, daha önce hayatında hiç gözlük takmamış biri olarak beğendiğimi söyleyebilirim.  Sürekli takmasam da arada sırada görünümümü değiştirmek için birkaç saatliğine takabilirim. :) Siz nasıl buldunuz?

Gözlüğüm sert şeffaf plastik bir kabın içinde, ayarlama aletciği ile beraber geldi.  Benimle kontağa geçmelerinden çok kısa bir süre içerisinde kargom ulaştı, yani gönderimleri oldukça hızlı.  Bu arada ilk gözlüğünüzü sadece kargo masrafını karşılamak kaydıyla ücretsiz edinebilirsiniz.  Tek yapmanız gereken Firmoo'yu ziyaret etmek ve gözlüğünüzü seçmek. Beğenmemeniz halinde ücret iadesi/model değişimi de münkün. Dolayısıyla bir riski de yok.  Siz de kendi modelinizi seçmek üzere Firmoo'ya'a bir uğrayın derim.



 
I'm wearing H&M Shirt, Zara blazer, Fabrika pencil skirt, Mango anorak.
 
Thanks for reading!


                                                                                     
 
Top