Every year we make lists and make decisions for the new year.  Most of us have at least once made one of those lists.  Generally what’s in those lists?

1.       I’m going to diet and lose weight

2.       I’m going to start going to the gym and continue going forever

3.       I’m going to work harder and get that promotion

4.       I’m going to save more money

5.       I’m going to save more time to my hobbies

6.       I’m going to spend more time with my family/kids

7.       I’m going to live a more relaxed life

8.       I’m going to read more books

9.       I’m going to go get that guitar that I’ve been wanting for a long time

10.   I’m going to do more charity

... and the list goes on.

 Last year I didn’t make a list; however, this year I have my own! :)

1.       Yes, I already run and do pilates on a regular basis, but I’m going to be more serious and systematic about them. Perhaps join a gym.

2.       I’m definitely going to save time for my hobbies; not letting corporate life sucking the energy out of me.

3.       I’m going to work on my blog a lot more

4.       The most important one: I’m never ever going to let evil souls and stupid brains of the corporate world upset me! Life is too short and precious to be upset or anxious continuesly.  Every second of it needs to be lived all the way through with joy and meaning!

 Don’t forget; nothing and nobody is more valuable than yourself!

HAPPY, VERY HAPPY NEW YEARS!


Her yeni yılda listeler yapılır, sözler verilir, kararlar alınır.  Çoğumuz hayatımızın hiç değilse bir döneminde mutlaka bu listeleri yapmıştır.  Neler olur bu listelerde genelde?

1.       Diyet yapıp kilo vereceğim

2.       Spora başlayacağım ve 2. ayda bırakmadan hayatım boyunca devam edeceğim

3.       Daha çok çalışıp istediğim o terfiyi alacağım

4.       Daha tutumlu olacağım

5.       Hobilerime daha fazla zaman ayıracağım

6.       Aileme/çocuklarıma daha fazla vakit ayıracağım

7.       Daha sakin bir hayat yaşayacağım

8.       Daha çok kitap okuyacağım

9.       O hep almak istediğim ama ertelediğim gitarı alacağım

10.   Daha fazla yardım yapacağım
 

...gibi uzar da gider bu liste.


Geçen yıl liste yapmamıştım; ama bu sene bir listem var! :)

1.       Evet, spor zaten yapıyordum ama bu yıl daha ciddi daha sistematik gideceğim

2.       Hobilerime kesinlikle zaman ayıracağım; iş hayatının sömürdüğü enerjimi sömürtmeyip hobilerime aktaracağım

3.       Bloğumla çok daha yakından ilgileneceğim

4.       Aptal iş hayatının ve barındırdığı kötü ruhların ve aptal beyinlerin beni  üzmesine asla ama asla izin vermeyeceğim!  İşte en önemli madde bu! Hayat çok kısa ve her saniyesinin mutlu, verimli geçmesi çok çok önemli. 

Unutmayın, hiçbir şey ve hiç kimse sizden daha değerli değil!

MUTLU, ÇOK MUTLU YILLAR HERKESE!


















photos: Pinterest

Thanks for reading!
                                                                                                              
 
Top