If you remember from my previous posts, I have been looking for a leather pencil skirt and until the other day, I had been unsuccesful finding it.  I've been seeing one at mango.com but just wasn't sure of the size and didn't want to bother with the hassle of sending it back, if it didn't fit me. However, since I couldn't find the skirt any other place, I decided to try my luck and if necessary would send it back. And voila! It fits! Very nicely! :) I can't tell you how happy I am that I found my perfect leather pencil skirt! I will do an outfit post in the upcoming days, to share my skirt with you guys :)

So, I've been thinking about how to wear it and here are a few styles that I'm planning on trying. Any suggestions? :)

P.S. Don't forget to join my giveway, December 15th is the last day to enter!


Önceki postlarımdan hatırlarsanız, bir süredir deri kalem etek arayışındaydım ta ki geçen gün onu bulana dek! Mango'nun online alışveriş sitesinde bir tane vardı fakat beden konusunda cekincelerim olduğundan bir türlü almaya yanaşmıyordum, zira üzerime bol gelirse geri gönderme zahmetiyle uğraşmak istemiyordum.  Fakat sonunda başka hiçbir yerde bulamayınca, şansımı denemeye karar verdim ve sonunda sipariş ettim. Ve.... Perşembe günü kargom geldi ve eteği eve gitmeyi bekleyemedem şirkette hemen deneyiverim.  Voila! Harika oldu! Korktuğum gibi bol olmadı.  Ne kadar mutlu olduğumu size anlatamam :) Önümüzdeki günlerde bir outfit postu yapacağım ve eteğimi sizlerle paylaşacağım :)

Bu esnada da aşağıdaki stillerde eteğimi kombinlemeyi düşünüyorum.  Siz ne dersiniz?

Not: Hediye çekilişime katılmayı unutmayın, son gün 15 Aralık!







Thanks for reading!

                                                                                      
 
Top