I’m restless these days.  I feel like I have this urge to do something but simply can’t focus on anything.  I love fashion and clothes and want to do something related to them; however, feel like I’m trapped and can’t move anywhere.  There are many images flowing in my head, but can’t seem to transform them into something concrete.  I actually want to do/reflect more with respect to my blog, as it’s not exactly where I want it to be.  But there is a thick layer of fog infront of me, which prevents those images in my head to be seen more clearly.  These images need to be transformed into concreteness.  I await patiently.

Five days a week, nine hours a day spent in an office to feed our credit cards.  Credit cards are living beings I think :) Tthey need to be fed and their needs have to be met.  As if we’re working just for them; whereas we should be spending hours, days to fulfill the needs of our souls.  Don’t you think so? Some of us are more lucky with respect to work.  They have jobs where their souls are nourished.  However, I’m quite hopeful with 2013; I believe doors will be open and everything will turn into something different; change.   Maybe I feel like this because of the effects of the transforming into another dimension on 21.12.2012 at 11 am. :) However, if there’s one thing that I know,  that I haven’t felt this confident and hopeful about my life will have a whole new perspective and meaning. :)
Ever since I was a little child, I’ve always drawed pictures, designed clothes for hours and hours.  I made clothes for my Barbie dolls from scraps of cloth and asked my sweet grandma to sew little clothes for my dolls.  This was me; so I should be doing something else.  I should be doing something related to the colorful world of clothes.  This is what makes me happy; nourishes my soul:  Designing, creating and fashion.

It’s never late for anything though... Who knows what time will bring us. :)
And if I could just convince my hubby of this :)
 
 

Bugünlerde içim içime sığmıyor nedense. Bir şeyler yapmak istiyorum, içimde yoğun bir arzu var ama bir türlü doğru odaklanamıyorum. Modayı, giysileri çok seviyorum ve bununla ilgili bir şeyler yapmak istiyorum ama nedenini çözemediğim bir şekilde kapana sıkışmış gibi hissediyorum.  Kafamdan bir dolu kareler, imgeler uçuşuyor; fakat bunları somut bir şeye dönüştüremiyorum.  Bloğuma yansıttığımın çok daha fazlasını yansıtmak istiyorum aslında; burası da tam istediğim gibi değil.  Fakat sis perdesinin aralanması gerekiyor; önümde toz ve sis bulutu var kafamdaki imgelerin daha net görünmesini engelleyen.  Bu imgelerin hayata bürünmesi, elle tutulur gözle görülür bir varlığa dönüşmesi gerekiyor.  Sabırla bekliyorum.

Haftanın beş günü günde dokuz saat bir ofisin içinde kredi kartına çalışılan günler, saatler.  Kredi kartı bir canlı sanki, onun ihtiyaçlarını isteklerini karşılamak için çalışıyoruz resmen :) Oysaki ruhumuzun ihtiyaçlarını karşılamak için tüm enerjimizi ve vaktimizi harcamamız gerekmez mi?  Kimimiz bu konuda şanslı; ruhunu besleyebilen meşgaleye sahipler, ancak 2013’ten umutluyum; çok daha farklı kapılar açılacak, daha farklı gelişecek her şey.  Belki de 21.12.2012’de saat 11:00’de yeni bir boyuta geçmemizle bu hisleri hissediyorum, kim bilir :) Bildiğim bir şey varsa, hiç bu kadar umutlu ve inançlı olmamıştım.  Yani, hayatımın yeni bir boyut ve anlam kazanacağına dair. :)
Küçüklüğümden beri saatlerce bıkmadan giysi tasarlayan, kadınlar çizen ben, oyuncak bebeklerime kumaş parçalarından giysiler yaratan ve bir kısmını sevgili babaanneme minik minik diktiren ben, şu anda çok daha farklı bir işle meşgul olmalıydım.  Giysilerin renkli dünyasına dair bir şeyler yapmalıydım.  Ruhumu besleyen bu çünkü.  Tasarım, yaratım ve çizgiler; moda. 
Hiç bir şey için geç sayılmaz tabi... Zamanın ne göstereceği de bilinmez. :)
 
Ah bir de sevgili eşimi şuna ikna edebilsemmmm :) 





photos: web

Thanks for reading!
                                                                                              
 
Top