Spring is around the corner, how do y'all feel about that, huh? :) I'm pretty much excited actually. I know, I know, the winter is ongoing with all the lovely snow and stuff but hey; I can already feel the joy of the spring in me! I guess it's partially because I'm a March baby, almost April actually! So it's kind of inevitable to love the spring under these conditions :) 

So, the other day I shared with you guys some of the Spring 2013 fashion trends, and today is about the hair trends!  Pick the ones you feel closest to and have fun with your hair! Well, if you have long enough hair, unlike me, who's dealing with growing-out hair phase. :) 

İlkbahar köşede saklanıp sırasının gelmesini beklerken ben çok heyecanlıyım doğrusu.  Farkındayım, henüz kışı atlatmış değiliz, karlar ve soğuklarla uğraşıyoruz; ancak ben şimdiden baharın coşkusunu bir parça hissedebiliyorum! Sanırım bir Mart bebeği olmamdan kaynaklanıyor bu durum :) Hatta neredeyse Nisan bebeği.  E bu şartlarda da baharı sevmemem mümkün olmazdı herhalde :) 

Geçen gün sizlerle 2013 bahar moda trendlerinden bahsetmiştim, bugün ise olay saçlarda! Kendinize en yakın bulduğunuz modelleri seçin ve saçınızla eğlenin! Yani, en azından saçı kurcalanmaya müsait uzunlukta olanlar; benim gibi sıkıcı uzatma aşamasında olmayanlar, hey, siz! :)



The Knot / Burgu 




The Braid / Örgü






The Low Ponytail / Düşük At Kuyruğu





The Waves / Dalgalar






The Accessory Issue / Aksesuar Meselesi









So which one is your choice? Mine is the wavy hair and the braids! 

Siz hangisini beğendiniz? Ben dalgaları ve örgüleri çok sevdim!



photos: Harper's Bazaar, Pinterest

Thanks for reading!
                                                                                               
 
Top