Hello everyone! How's your weekend been? Hope that it was truly nice and fun! Finally, I'm able to sit down and write a post.  It seems like the weekends are completely hopeless for my blogging; I can't seem to find any time for it! Shame on me...

Herkese merhaba! Haftasonunuz nasıl geçiyor? Umarım çok eğlenceli ve güzel geçiyordur!  Nihayet oturup iki satır yazı yazabiliyorum.  Nedense haftasonları bir türlü vakit bulamıyorum blog işlerine... Çok can sıkıcı... 

Well, yesterday I was out for a while with my hubby, followed by our friends coming over for some wine and cheese. And today we went to visit my mom, and celebrate our Sophie's 11th birthday :)

Dün bir süre sevgili eşimle dışardaydık, akşamında ise arkadaşlarımız şarap ve peynir için bize geldiler. Çok keyifliydi.  Bugün ise anneme gittik ve Sophie'mizin 11. doğumgününü kutladık! :) 



We had some home-made pizza and got some profiteroles to indulge some more. Yum yum...

Annemin leziz ev yapımı pizzası ve dışarıdan aldığımız profiterol ile gerçekten olaya ekstra bir boyut kattık :) 



Then we left and went to our neighborhood and did some grocery shopping. Oh! But before that I stopped by at Mango to get a couple pairs of jeans from sales, Mango is the best place for jeans, at least for me. They always fit me so perfectly with my size 34, I can't always find the great fitting ones at other places

The one on the left is a super skinny nice blue one, which I can wear in the office as well.  The one on the right, is a boot cut one which looks lovely with heels.


Ardından bizim tarafa döndük ve biraz dolaştık, market alışverişi vs. Ha bu arada Mango'ya aradığım jeanleri almak üzere kısa bir süre uğradığımı atlamayayım :) Mango'nun jeanleri gerçekten tam bana göre. 34 bedenim evet, ama her mağazanınki Mango'nunki kadar cuk oturmuyor üzerime. 

Soldaki süper skinny bir model, Cuma günleri hariç de hafta içi şirkette giyebileceğim cinsten. Diğeri ise düz kesim, boru paça ki topuklularla enfes oluyor. 


I should also mention about my MAC haul that took place a couple weeks ago :) One blush, Peachykeen, lipstick Speak Louder, and a face primer prep + prime.  However, as a person who really doesn't like foundations and never uses one, the MUA convinced me that my skin was very nice without any problems but if I used a primer the redness here and there would be less noticeable and my blush would stick perfectly. Oh well... Bought that one and got it. But I'm not sure if it's good for my skin. So I'm still hesitant. :/

Bu arada birkaç hafta önceki MAC alışverişimden de bahsetmeliyim.  Peachykeen allık, Speak Louder ruj ve Prep+Prime makyaj bazı aldım.  Fakat fondötenden gerçekten hiç hoşlanmayan ve hiç kullanmayan biri olarak bazdan da emin olamadım henüz.  Benimle ilgilenen MUA'nın cildimin çok güzel ve problemsiz olmasından dolayı fondöten kullanmamamı anladığını, fakat bir baz kullanırsam yüzümdeki yer yer hafif kırmızılıkların daha az belirgin olacağı ve allığın daha iyi cilde tutunacağını öne sürmesi sonucu satın aldığım baz acaba cildimi bozar mı endişesi taşımıyor değilim... Kararsızım, anlayacağınız... :/




So, how was your weekend?

Eee, sizin haftasonunuz nasıldı?



Thanks for reading!
                                                                                                       
 
Top