Hello everybody! How is your weekend passing by? Hope that you're all having a blast and enjoying the lovely weekend.  It's gotten quite cold here, well, perhaps not very very cold, but still... Around 1 degrees now but as of Tuesday we're expecting a weather of -1 degrees! Geezzz... That's cold enough!

Today I was quite a domestic girl :) I cooked 3 different courses.  A hot dish with chickpeas, chicken breast cut up in cubes with mushrooms, home-made cream sauce with some sage and oregano thrown in. Oh! Also some fusilli pasta with my mom's home-made pesto sauce and some mushrooms.  Mmmm... Yum yum. Me and hubs already had some of the delicious pasta :) The other are for the week days, which I hate cooking on those days! :) Other than cooking, I visited my grandma for a couple of hours and yesterday visited mom. And my lovely Golden Retriever, Sophie :) along with the naught cats we she has. I don't have any pets since I got married, the hubs ain't into pets in the house unfortunately.

Oh! I almost forgot! I got my hair trimmed yesterday! How can I forget that one?! I've been obsessed with it for a few weeks now: Finally got it over.  I'm trying to grow it out to about shoulder lenght; which is currently right below chin level or about the same level as my chin.. :/ I had a serious asymmetric pixie crop last summer.  It was fantastic; I look good with it.  But I want to have some hair to play with; do pony tails and stuff...

Anyways, I'd like to talk about the upcoming spring trends.  Some of the major ones are; the lace, minimalist clean lines, which I adore; leather is continuing, pastels are a huge trend, which is another one that I'm crazy for. 60s inspiration, electric bright colors, and stripes, many many stripes accompannied with dots. Isn't that fun! :) And black and white, a classic.


Herkese merhaba! Haftasonunuz nasıl geçiyor? Umarım hepiniz harika zaman geçiriyor ve çok eğleniyordur! Havalar oldukça soğumaya başladı; 1 derece civarı sanıyorum şu anda ve Salı gününe -1'leri görmeye başlayacağız... Brrr... Soğuk mu ne sanki? :)

Bugün tam bir ev kızı modundayım; üç çeşit yemekle rekora koşuyorum! Fakat annemin yaptığı ev yapımı pesto sosu ve mantarla bir araya getirdiğim fusilli makarna enfes oldu; hatta sevgili eşimle bir kısmını mideye indirdik bile.  Diğerleri ise yemek yapmaktan, mutfağa girmekten ciddi anlamda hiç hoşlanmadığım sevgili iş günleri olan hafta içine rezerveli durumdalar :) Yemek yapmanın haricinde bugün babaanneme uğradım bir iki saatliğine.  Dün de anneme gittim; sevgili Golden Retriever'imiz Sophie ve yaramaz kedilerimiz annemin kedilerini de görmüş oldum. Maalesef evlendiğimden bu yana iki yıldır evimde bir evcil hayvanım yok; sevgili eşim evde hayvandan pek hoşlanmıyor. 

Nasıl unuturum?! Cumartesi saçlarımın uçlarından aldırdım.  Kaç haftadır aklımdaydı; sonunda hallettim. Rahatladım.  Geçtiğimiz yaz oldukça kısa bir asimetrik pixie crop kesimi yaptırdım ve şu anda omuzlarıma kadar uzatmaya çalışıyorum.  Kısa saça bayılıyorum ve çok da yakışıyor fakat at kuyruğu, dağınık topuz vs. yapabilmeyi de çok özledim artık. 

Bunlar bir yana, sizlere ilkbahar trendlerinden bahsetmek istiyorum.  En çok dikkatimi çekenler ve ve beğendiklerim, dantel, minimalist temiz kesimler ki bayılıyorum; deri devam ediyor, pastel renkler tırmanışa devam ediyor ki bir başka bayıldığım da bu :)  60'lar esintili çizgiler, elektrik çarpmışçasına canlı renkler ve puantiyelerin eşlik ettiği çizgiler.  Sizce de eğlenceli değil mi? :) Ve tabi ki siyah-beyaz birlikteliği, bir klasik.









































And here are my interpretations of these trends, hope you like them!

Ve işte benim yorumlamalarım! Bakalım beğenecek misiniz... :)


Here I combined the pastel and the bermuda shorts trend: 

Burada pastel trendini bermuda trendi ile birleştirdim:
 Here is another example of the pastel trend :

Pastel trendine bir başka örnek:

Here is my version of the bermuda and the electric shock colors trend combined together:

Bu da benim elektrik yüklü renkler ve bermuda şortun birlikte kullanımına yorumum:
Lace:

Dantel:


And this is the lace and the pastel combined together for a fresh and sweet look:

Bu da dantel ve pastelin birlikte yorumlanmışı; taze ve tatlı bir görünüm için:



Polka dots and stripes together:

Puantiye ve çizgililerin birlikte dansı:

Polka dots, stripes and pastels all in one outfit! You can chose either shoes; the classic pumps or a pair of ballerinas:

Puantiye, çizgili ve pastel, hepsi bir kıyafette! Ayakkabı olarak ister klasik bir çift sivri burunlar veya zarif babetler:

Whew! And this is a sample of the electric colors! 
Amma zor işmiş :) Bu da elektrik yüklü renklere bir örnek: 


Photos: Web, Pinterest; credits to their owners
Sets: belong to me


Thanks for reading!

                                                                                                        
 
Top